Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To Lower High Hematocrit

White Lies - Ritual


is very difficult to go back to talk about White Lies, a band that for some sections that I like but I think it quite unnecessary for others. 2009 was the year that saw the launch of Harry McVeigh and associates with the album 'To Lose My Life', a launch that has followed the usual script, UK: much hype, tons of covers, and powerful individuals, I is strange to say, a good album. The flaw, however, I would say the weak point of the band was live. Li, on stage, the three kids British children seemed out of place with a mixture of embarrassment and awkward euphoria. Emerged as the immaturity the band, many accused of being 'fake' but that certainly had been in a situation much larger than themselves. 'Bigger Than Us' precisely because decontextualizing the title of the most powerful track of the album is found precisely the perfect analysis of this latest production. 'Ritual' comments could be put on disk as the problems of the band, an album that seeks to assert a maturity absent, which leaves boldly (or cunningly) the ardor of onset and who fails in his attempt to persuade. 'Bigger Than Us' is perhaps the rare event of considerable interest to ten songs, soporific, and in some cases I would say nothing. Take the first track on the album, 'Love Is', vain attempt to reproduce the sounds of songs like 'To Lose My Life' or 'Farewell To The Fairground', however, making them completely harmless and no more biting as three years ago, I can not tell if the band wanted to dare too many sins of self-esteem or this 'Ritual' is a simple and clumsy pursuit of career, I can only say that White Lies have shown their great weakness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment